If you’re similar to most residents, you want your property to be protected all the time. but, does a home security system work in Augusta?
The quick answer: yes. That is if you get the right security system. Not only will the alarms and sensors bring excellent security, the advanced devices offer a level of efficiency and management you might not have thought about previously. By getting home automation, security cameras, and remote access through a phone app, you can make your day [[easier|simpler] and more secure while also saving money on energy expenses.
Let's pause a moment and learn why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is a great recommendation for your property.
Indispensable Home Security Features
In order to ensure your Augusta home security system works to its potential, you’ll want these necessary security features:
- Window and door sensors: You may find this surprising, but most intruders break into your house through the front door. The other two most common points of entry are backyard doors and lower-level windows. For these practices, window and door sensors are considered the foundation of your home security system. When the system is activated and your door sensors are triggered, the loud, high-decibel alarm siren will ring and your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be notified.
- Touchscreen central hub: Get rid of those hard-to-work pin pads, as modern touchpads now arm and disarm your security devices. These touch screens can also control your home automation, cameras, and monitoring.
- Mobile security app: The best security system allow you manage every part of your security system through your security app. Now if an alarm or sensor senses something unusual, you can see a pop-up text to your mobile device. Also, activate your motion alarms anywhere, set smart door locks, arise and lower the thermostat and more.
- ADT signs and window decals: While there is no automation in an ADT sign or a window sticker, they can warn a would-be thief that your home is safeguarded.
Can A Home Security System Really Protect Your Property In Augusta?
While it could seem like an overreaction to install alarms and download a phone app when you already have door locks and reside in a secure area, expert studies support the notion that a security system will help secure your property. For example, a report out of Rutger University concludes that most burglars will actively steer clear of houses with an alarm system installed. They’ll instead look to hit a faster home that is unsecure.
That correlated with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. Their stats state that most burglarized properties do not have a home security system. In fact, unguarded homes are 300% more likely to be broken into than houses that are protected. And while displaying that your home is protected helps dissuade forceful entry, other things -- like smart locks and a doorbell security cameras -- can also raise your security.
Of course, state-of-the-art security systems can perform more than buzz an alarm. Nowadays you can use some other services that make a home security safer and energy efficient.
24-hour Monitoring Is A Priemer Backup Plan
Does a alarm system work in Augusta without 24/7 monitoring? Using a constant vigilance is always the best ideas and 24-hour monitoring from security experts can ensure emergency services arrive to the scene faster after a tripped device.
Monitoring professionals are there to secure your home day or night -- whether you are in the house or not. If you’re not on site to hear an alarm, your agent will get a hold of you and the proper emergency service after a tripped component. Even when you’re still at home, you can make sure kids and furry companions are accounted for and safe.
Install The Same Monitored Services For Flood, Fire, and Emergency Medical Assistance
When you install your home security, you can choose to cover more than security alarms. devices like flood detectors, fire alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors can be added to your main home defense. If an emergency is found, your sensors will trigger just like your door and window alarms. Then when the loud bell goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts are contacted, and a text will come to your smartphone.
Or make use of a panic button, which is effortlessly pinned to you or a loved one via a neck pendant, bracelet, or shirt clip. If someone you live with is a fall risk or a serious medical condition, they can hit a two-finger button to call your monitoring agent.
Get Safety, Responsiveness And Energy Savings With Home Automation
Modern automation components bring you a level of management and accessibility you’ve never had before. They will make your home more efficient and responsive. And when you pair home automation to your home security system, they will also make your property more secure. For instance:
- Schedule your smart lighting to make it seem like your house is occupied when you’re on vacation.
- Have your hall smart lights illuminate whenever a security camera senses suspicious motion.
- Use geolocation to bolt your locks, turn off your smart lights, and lower the smart thermostat when you leave the house.
- Program personalized scenes that can set your lighting levels, temperature, sensors, and other components with a single hit of a button.
- Or just see the status of all your devices and set your alarms and cameras with your mobile app.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll save with home automation, and you’ll realize how much you will want a state-of-the-art security system in Augusta. You can even direct your components with voice commands when you connect your home security system to your Echo or Google Home.
Keep A View On Your Property With Wireless Video Surveillance
Signs, decals, and outside lights are effective burglary obstructions, but smart cameras can take your defense to a better place. The worst thing an intruder wants is to be taped on camera as the 30-second clip might be leveraged against them in a criminal case. You can pick from outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds 24/7.
Do you need to see what’s the commotion you heard in the yard? Would you want to check on the kids when they get home from school? Has a package been delivered yet? All you need is to pull up the feed from your mobile app. You could also allow alerts on your phone whenever a delivery person approaches or the camera detects unusual motion. If you choose, you can chat with who’s there with the 2-way talk feature on the camera.
How To Find Your Home Security In Augusta?
Need help in customizing a home security that works in Augusta? Our security agents can help you choose the perfect alarms, home automation, and cameras that can be used into one affordable plan. Contact us today at (706) 397-7051 or send in the form below.