Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Augusta
In terms of the most susceptible places for a home intrusion, your front door and ground-floor windows are at the very top. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security installations in Augusta. While it’s true the technology has been utilized for generations, you may be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you go with a straightforward approach or the most comprehensive system available, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being positioned properly.
Every sensor features two-piece magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is secured straight to the door or window. You close your entry and the two contacts come together perfectly. When your security is activated and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices can do quite a bit more than merely activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Augusta
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous perks, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These components trigger your high-pitched siren if a window or door opens with the system armed.
- Immediate alerts: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to get immediate updates directly to your smartphone whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a notification as well. Your home will be protected, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Remote access and control: By using the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you are able to check the current state of your components and turn them on or off.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You can have your lighting switch on or direct a camera to start recording when an entry point sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who set off the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any decor. You even have the ability to get completely recessed options that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired devices contingent on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Augusta are able to be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Request Your Modern Home Security System In Augusta
Are you interested in having versatile door and window alarm sensors in Augusta that enhance your security and link straight to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, call (706) 397-7051 or fill out the easy form on this page.