ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Augusta, GA & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Augusta
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Augusta?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Augusta?

In the process of assembling the nursery, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, painted the space a delicate, lighter hue, and installed a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. You’re now ready to figure out how you want to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the standard monitoring choice that allows you to supervise on a separate listening device, or you might go high-tech and get HD video, two-direction communications, and activation motion detection.

This advanced option kind of sounds like video surveillance found in a comprehensive home security system, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Augusta? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of your integrated smart home plan

One important benefit about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Augusta is that you can connect it to your other home automation and security devices. For instance, if you notice that your little one is having trouble falling asleep, you have the ability to tweak your thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they wake up for a 2 a.m. bottle, you might increase the brightness of the room's smart bulbs to indicate you will be there soon. And if you have two or more babies in unconnected areas, you can give each one a camera and monitor the feeds in the same smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Augusta is an important aspect of your overall home security system

Regardless of whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will carefully explain all the possibilities and work hard to configure the ideal security plan for your property. Place a call to (706) 397-7051 or fill out the form below.